We're very excited to announce that you can now purchase any of our services directly with paysafecard!
What is paysafecard?
Paysafecard is a prepaid online payment method based on a voucher with a 16-digit PIN code, independent of bank account, credit card, or other personal information. This payment method is specifically good for those who are under 18 years old.
Where can you can get a paysafecard?
There are +600,000 sales outlets worldwide where you can purchase your paysafecard. These include supermarkets, newsagents and petrol stations. In order to find the closest paysafecard retailer, please visit this website and enter your address or postcode in the sales outlet finder to display every paysafecard retailer in your area.
How can you pay with paysafecard on our website?
To pay with the paysafecard on our website you need to do the following steps:
- Go to our homepage,
- Select the Boosting/Coaching/Marketplace tab,
- Customize your boosting/coaching service or select your account,
- Click “Purchase Boost, Coaching or Account”,
- In case you are not logged in on your account or haven't create one, you will be directed to a page asking if you want to purchase as user or as guest,
- You select the option you prefer: Guest or User.
- In case you were logged in you will be instantly directed to the order summary and you'll have 4 payment options to choose: G2A, Skrill, Paysera and paysafecard.
- Select the paysafecard option.
- You will be directed to our payment page where you have to insert the 16 – digit PIN code to proceed with the payment.
- Once the payment was successfully proceeded you'll be redirected to our payment confirmation page where you will have to fill your details so we can provide you the service or good you purchased.