1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Account” - means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
“Cookie” - means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in Part 14, below; and
“Cookie Law” - means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
2. Information About Us
Our Site is owned by A.G. Development and is operated by Eloboost24 Group LTD, a limited company registered in England under company number 10516646
Registered address: Unit 4e Enterprise Court, Farfield Park, Manvers, Rotherham, S63 5DB.
Address: Unit 4e Enterprise Court, Farfield Park, Manvers, Rotherham, S63 5DB
Data Protection Officer: Patrycja Pacholczak.
Email address: [email protected]
Telephone number:+48 604 955 231.
Postal Address: Unit 4e Enterprise Court, Farfield Park, S63 5DB - Rotherham, United Kingdom
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
5. What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
b) The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 13 will tell you how to do this.
c) The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more
d) The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
e) The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
f) The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
g) The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
h) Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 15.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
6. What Data Do We Collect?
- [Email address;]
- [Payment information;]
- [IP address;]
- [Information about „potential booster” related to game League of Legends.]
7. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- [Providing and managing your Account;]
- [Providing and managing your access to Our Site;]
- [Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;]
- [Supplying our products services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.]
- [Personalising and tailoring our products and services for you.]
- [Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.]
- [Supplying you with information by e-mail that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time. The consent might be revoked at any time by electronic message or by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the end of the commercial information.]
- [Providing and managing recruitment process for new boosters and coaches on our Site.]
With your permission and where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by e-mail with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.]
8. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods:
- [Email address; this information will only be used for a possessing account on our website. The information will only be removed if consumer doesn't log on his account after 5 years from his last activity on the account.]
- [Name; this information will only be used for sending payouts to our boosters, coaches and selling users on the website. This information will be kept in our database for a period of 2 years, after we proceed the last payment for the following person]
- [Payment information; the payment information will only be used for sending payouts to our boosters, coaches and selling users on the website. This information will be kept in our database for a period of 2 years, after we proceed the last payment for the following person]
- [IP address; this information will only be used to provide the service or virtual goods to our consumers. This information will be removed 1 year right after the service is complete.]
- [Age; this specific information will only be used during the job application process. All job applications will be removed from our database 2 years after we receive the job application request.]
- [Country; this specific information will only be used during the job application process. All job applications will be removed from our database 2 years after we receive the job application request.]
- [Languages; this specific information will only be used during the job application process. All job applications will be removed from our database 2 years after we receive the job application request.]
- [Information about “potential booster” related to game League of Legends; this specific League of Legends related content will only be used during the job application process. All job applications will be removed from our database 2 years after we receive the job application request.]
9. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We share your data with external third parties, as detailed below in Part 10, that are based outside of the EEA. The following safeguard[s] is applied to such transfers:
We will only store transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission has deemed to provide an adequate level of personal data protection. More information is available from the European Commission.
10. Do You Share My Personal Data?
We may sometimes contract with the following third parties to supply certain services. These may include payment processing, delivery, and marketing. In some cases, those third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data that we hold.
Heroku Inc. storing database of eloboost24.eu Site. Heroku Inc. is located in USA
If any of your personal data is required by a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law, as described above in Part 9.
If any personal data is transferred outside of the EEA, we will take suitable steps in order to ensure that your personal data is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR, as explained above in Part 9.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
11. How Can I Control My Personal Data?
1. In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in Part 5, when you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your personal data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails. The consent might be revoked at any time by electronic message or by clicking on the “Unsubscribe”link at the end of the commercial information.
2. You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
12. Can I Withhold Information?
You may access our Site without providing any personal data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.]
13. How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 15. To make this as easy as possible for you, a Subject Access Request Form is available for you to use. You do not have to use this form, but it is the easiest way to tell us everything we need to know to respond to your request as quickly as possible.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within 21 days and, in any case, not more than one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
15. How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details for the attention of Patrycja Pacholczak:
Email address: [email protected]
Telephone number:+48 604 955 231
Postal Address: Unit 4e Enterprise Court, Farfield Park, Manvers, Rotherham, S63 5DB.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.